Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School

Nick started 9th grade today. I am very sad about this. I remember 9th grade like it was yesterday and it is so hard to believe that he is that old.




Hannah started 3rd grade today and still has that excitement of the first day of school. Too nervous to eat breakfast and ready to leave the house 30 minutes early. I only wish that excitment would hang around the whole school year.



David will start his very first Pre-K class this year on August 31st. So we still have 12 days with mommy, but who's counting.



Oh its going to be a quiet house around here very soon. Whatever will I do with myself. I am sure I will figure that out very quickly! I love my kids so much. I hope they all have a wonderful school year!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of my grandkids. They are growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. I miss them so much as well as you and Eddie. Thanks for sharing these memories with me. Love GRANDMA DEE

    ReplyDelete